Tara Marie Segundo, M.A. is a New York City based Fitness Expert, Personal Trainer, Motivational Strategist, and Radio Talk Show Host with over 30 years experience in the fitness industry. She earned her Master’s Degree in Applied Physiology from Columbia University and holds certifications from both the National Academy of Sports Medicine and the American Council on Exercise. As a fitness trainer and consultant, Tara Marie focuses on helping clients break free from destructive patterns so they can reach their physical and mental peak and live to their highest potential.
Tara Marie has appeared as a Fitness Expert on CBS, NBC, WPIXand The Television Food Network. She was hired by Sally Jessy Raphael to travel nationwide and ambush people who were not meeting their fitness goals, and has even had a principal role in a national TV commercial for McDonald’s as a body builder!
Her latest endeavors include her work with people who struggle with binge and compulsive eating and the practical 4-step system she created called, R.A.G.E.®
Tara Marie teaches people how to Battle Binge Eating with R.A.G.E.® by helping them connect the destructive behavior of binge eating with uncomfortable emotions, and redirect themselves toward an effective means of coping with the stressors of life.
Her 168 Hours Rule® teaches people how to stay lean and fit by changing how they use the hours during which they are not engaged in formal exercise.
Her forthcoming eBook, THE MOST OVERLOOKED SOLUTION FOR WEIGHT LOSS, focuses on the often misunderstood mental game of losing weight and weight maintenance, and how to train the brain to not only achieve success, but also maintain it.
Tara Marie believes that until the mind is properly trained, a permanent physical transformation cannot occur. She emerged from her own decades-long struggle with a destructive relationship with food and a poor body image to become a Pro Natural Figure Competitor, and now is able to connect with audiences in a very authentic way. Her message is one of hope, healing, and personal empowerment that resonates with both men and women of all ages!
- PINK MUSCLE
- “The New Yorkers,” Interview #1, Metro Studios
- “The New Yorkers,” Interview #2, Metro Studios
- “The New Yorkers,” Interview #3, Metro Studios
- Effective Abdominal Training
- “Add-On” Abdominal Training
- Quick and Easy Lower Body Training
- Backstage Coverage Part 1, Naturalmania National Championship
- Backstage Coverage Part 2, Naturalmania National Championship
- Backstage Coverage Part 3, Naturalmania National Championship
- Tara Marie Segundo, M.A. Edited Interview, “The New Yorkers,” Metro Studios
- National McDonald’s TV Commercial (30 sec. Spot & 15 sec. Lift)
- Meet Tara Marie Segundo!
- View All Tara Marie Live Videos